Our Chiropractors – Honolulu, Hawaii
Dr. Robert Anderson
Dr. Glenn Poulain
Dr. Anderson and Dr. Poulain have been practicing at ‘Ohana Chiropractic since 2008.
About Dr. Robert:
Dr. Robert was born in the Midwest, but was raised in Honolulu and graduated from McKinley High School. He grew up in a chiropractic family–his father and uncle have been chiropractors for over 40 years and his brother is also a chiropractor. This gives him a unique perspective on the benefits of holistic health care.
After graduating from Cleveland Chiropractic College, Kansas City in 1999, he and his wife moved to Lancaster, Pennsylvania and had a rural family practice where he had a horse and buggy hitch outside his office and even went on house calls.
Dr. Robert and his wife decided to moved back home to Oahu in 2008 to raise their two boys. He took over Airport Center Chiropractic Clinic near the Honolulu International Airport. In 2010, they renamed the practice ‘Ohana Chiropractic Center to reflect their commitment to providing holistic family care here in Hawaii.
Chiropractic Education & Licensing, Dr. Robert Anderson:
- Doctor of Chiropractic- Cleveland Chiropractic College, Kansas City, Missouri
- Bachelor of Science- Cleveland Chiropractic College, Kansas City, Missouri
- McKinley High School, Honolulu, Hawai’i
- License – Hawai’i since 2000 – Pennsylvania since 1999
- ICPA -International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- ICAK -International College of Applied Kinesiology
About Dr. Poulain:
Dr. Poulain was born and raised in southern California and has been practicing in Hawaii as a chiropractor since 1999.
Dr. Poulain uses a whole person approach to your care. This approach means looking for underlying causes of disturbance of your musculo-skeletal system so he can make adjustments accordingly to restore and strengthen your condition & improve your overall musculo-skelatal function.
“Everyone needs a little help from time to time getting started, or maintaining the balance of life… let us help”.
A Family-Centered Chiropractic Clinic
We’re a family oriented Chiropractic clinic, treating a variety of conditions. Dr. Glenn Poulain understands your pain and the stresses placed on your body. We give you a unique blend of services catered to your individual needs.
Chiropractic Education & Licensing, Dr. Glenn Poulain:
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Licensed in Hawaii since 1999
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Academy of Spine Physicians
Get Chiropractic Care Today in Honolulu
Take the next step to wellness and better health. Contact us today for an appointment.